Nitecore UMS4 Charger
Skemer's review of the UMS4:
We held off promoting chargers...until now. The revolutionary UMS4 we consider one of the, if not the, best chargers on the market. Why?
1) Its input is Micro USB/5V. Charging EVERYTHING from AAA to the mighty 21700's EVERYWHERE have not become a reality. No 12V DC or 220V AC Sockets needed. Charge your batteries from any USB outlet, including Power Banks!
2) Charge 4 batteries (of any make and model) at the same time, independently.
3) The digital display supplies mA, mAh, ohm, charging status, charging progress etc for each individual cell
4) With its "recovery mode", recovering deep-discharged batteries is now possible.
5) 3A Charging is now possible when conneted to a QC compatible port. Charge your 18650's and 21700's in less than half the time!
6) We've had ZERO heat issues as compared to the New i4 or other chargers. The UMS4 runs very
7) All the charging protection you could ever need from short circuit to over charging and reverse polarity
DC 5V/2A 12V/1.5A
4.35V±1% / 4.2V±1% / 3.7V±1% / 1.48V±1%
QC Mode: 3,000mA*1 (MAX) 2,000mA*2 (MAX) 1,000mA*4 (MAX)
Standard Mode: 2,000mA*1 (MAX) 1,000mA*2 (MAX) 500mA*4 (MAX)
10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650,
17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490,
18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650,
25500, 26500, 26650, 26700
Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D