Sea to Summit Watercell X. 10l
Skemer's review of the Watercell X:
Water and space saving means of carrying it, especially large quantities on a bike or backpack, can take some thinking and prep and lead to frustration when you're left with an empty container, taking up space and not adding any benefit once the water's all use up.
Its compact 3D shape and internal baffle design makes it manageable and easy to fill, stow, stack, hang and drain. The unique multi-function low-profile cap combines flow-control, an easy to fill standard wide-mouth opening and extra-small shower attachment for complete versatility on the trail.
Its waterproof webbing strap provides adjustable handles for carrying, multiple lashing point options, and a hook buckle for effortless hanging. The strategically positioned fill-handle makes filling easy while the upright cell structure provides efficient use of the internal volume and allows the Watercell X to drain completely for drying at the end of a trip.
Made from flexible abrasion-resistant 400D Nylon fabric and RF welded seams for ultimate strength, reliability and packability. The food-grade TPU lining is BPA and PVC-free. O yes, it comes with a shower-head in case the ad-hoc shower is on the cards after a long day!
- Strong RF welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use and compact packing
- Multi-function cap with customisable flow-control and standard wide-mouth opening
- Adjustable webbing strap system for carrying, lashing and hanging
- Extra-small shower fitting attaches to webbing strap for safekeeping
- Food-grade TPU lining is BPA, and PVC-free
- Made from flexible and abrasion-resistant 400D Nylon fabric for durability and easy packing
- BEST USE: Expeditions, Bike Packing, 4WD Touring, Paddle Trips, Van Life, Camping, Backpacking.
Length 42 CM Width 28.5 CM Height/Depth 12.5 CM Volume 10 L Weight 245 G